When looking at a James Bond Trailer, I may as well be reviewing a formula, as that is basically what it is, due to how well known the character is. So lets run through the checklist:
- Look at the opening action: Check
- Focus primerily on Bond: Check
- Look at the product placement everyone expects you to have (Aston Martin): Check
- Showing off the new Bond women: Check
- Tease at the villain: Check
- Car chase: Check
- Gun fights: Check
- Iconic James Bond theme: Check
The reason I'm more excited for this then a potential fifth Bayformers is because of the characters, the fact that the story still takes the priority, which makes the action scenes better as they are better executed and better paced. Apart from all that though, what is there to say about the trailer, it's a Bond trailer, once you see one, you've seen them all.
Now if you excuse me, I'm going to be making a few edits to my schedule for this year, I'll see you on Monday for Majora's Mask. In the mean time, while you wait, feel free to contribute to this Strawpoll: http://strawpoll.me/5014002/ (yes I am aware of the spelling mistake).