Friday 29 January 2016

Youtube

"WHY ISN'T THIS SPACEBALLS!!!?!" That's still coming later today, however I felt that I needed to let you know what's happening with Youtube, not the business, channels are being taken down, I have no idea what's going on there, but what's happening on this side, for this site. The current channel, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzfSzTanAeSCEsSjcBauzXA, is being phased out, to be replaced with a new channel, one that we can actually give it a proper name. Most of the content may not get carried over, those being the let's plays of Explorers of the Sky, Earthbound and the legacy kept part of Sonic Heroes along with the promotional videos I did because while I like the montage, the trailer sucks. I know it, you know it. The reviews and impressions will be carried over, and the old videos will stay on the channel unless something like what's happening now happens again, and the channel is affected.

Why are we doing this, well, a clean slate. You see while the current channel is in good standings, is a Youtube partner, can monetize ect, two videos are monetized, but the money doesn't go to the channel. Those are the Montage, and a part of Explorers of the Sky. Am I fighting them, no as those I am in the wrong for. You've got the Touch in the montage, which I'm fairly sure that one is a fan remake anyway, and the Trolololo song in the EOTS part, that one I had no idea was copyrighted. The money from those videos goes to them. Lessons learned. The channel hasn't been made yet, but when it is, I will be putting links to it on all the sites. PSA over, I'll see you for Spaceballs.

No comments:

Post a Comment