Tuesday 16 June 2015

Sony E3 2015

Quick note, who was in charge of the vision mixer, when there's something on the screen, PEOPLE WATCHING THE STREAMS WANT TO FOCUS ON THE SCREEN, NOT EVERYTHING ELSE
  • The Last Guardian: Looks ok, not a fan of how the feathers on the "griffon" are being rendered, but apart from that, it looks good
  • Horizon Zero Dawn: It looks really fun to play and the world just looks gorgeous
  • Hitman: Not much to say as it was a CGI trailer
  • Street Fighter 5: It looks nice, but its still just another street fighter
  • No Man's Sky: Pretty much what I said last year. I am considering picking it up though when I get a PS4
  • Dreams: It looks nice, but its something that I can't really describe. I'm probably not going to pick it up because I'm not that kind of artist though. I could see people using it to make movies though for YouTube.
  •  Firewatch: I've got nothing
  • Destiny The Taken King: It's a little hard to talk about an expansion to a game I've never played
  • Assassins Creed Syndicate: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Final Fantasy 7 Remake: O.O Getting!
  • Ronin: Eh
  • EITR: Looks interesting
  • Mother Russia Bleeds: That's a gameplay style I haven't seen in a while
  • Crossing Souls: Meh
  •  Shenmue 3: Nothing to say, its a kickstarter
  • Batman Arkham Knight: First person section?
  • Project Morpheus: Something I need to test for myself before I form an opinion
  • Playstation.Vue: Don't care
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops III. I was so close to realizing my dream :( Maybe next year
  • Disney Infinity 3.0: Still wanting to see fan movies people will make with these
  • Star Wars Battlefront: I'll get to it later
  • Uncharted 4: A thief's End: Looks like fun

No comments:

Post a Comment