Tuesday 16 June 2015

EA E3 2015

Just the summary here, I've got to get to Ubisoft
  • Mass Effect Andromeda: Not much to say, but I do want to start playing the series
  • Star Wars The Old Republic expansion: It looks like an interesting expansion, may give The Old republic a look
  • Unravel: It looks charming in a Little Big Planet/ Chibi Robo kind of way. I'd need to see more gameplay before making a decision to play it, but you could tell the presenter was very nervous there
  • Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2: I find it interesting that you can now play as the Zombies, nice change of pace. And the inclusion of Singleplayer is great to hear. Execution though is going to be another story
  • Minions Paradise: Charming little mobile game
  • Mirror's Edge Catalyst: It looks interesting to play. The only Mirror's Edge experience I've had is with the Occulus Rift so I've got nothing really to talk about here.

No comments:

Post a Comment