Wednesday 17 June 2015

Square Enix E3 2015


  • Can't wait to show you more seems to be a trend here
  • Just Cause 3: I haven't had any interest in Just cause before, and while I may give this one a shot, its not a priority for me. Though the trailer that is basically the presentation is quite boring
  • Nier: Nothing to say, It looks nice and it has some well known staff working on it
  • Rise of the Tomb Raider: I've already said what I had to say
  • Lara Croft Go: would like to see it in action before I form opinions
  • Heavensward Final Fantasy XIV: Hard to talk about expansions without experience of the games themselves
  • Life is Strange: Ok?
  • Dragon Quest Heroes The World Tree's woe and the Blight Below: Dragon Quest IX themed?
  • Final Fantasy VII remake: Said what I needed to say, though I don't see the logic behind putting the original and the remake on PS4
  • Kingdom Hearts Unchained: It looks nice for an iOS and Android game
  • World of Final Fantasy: I'll get to it
  • Hitman: I've said what I had to say already
  • Hitman Sniper: ?
  • Triad Wars: Not meaning for this to be racist, but Japan GTA?
  • Star Ocean Integrity and Faithlessness: It looks intresting, though I'm more curious about the series itself
  • Deus Ex Mankind Divided: Looks interesting, though I get the feeling I should play at least the last game before I play this one
  • Final Fantasy Portal App:Just a name dump
  • Project SETSUNA: The concept art looks nice

And with that. I'm done with the press conferences, but I'm not done with E3 yet. I'll be back on Friday for a break from E3 with The Ani... what's that at my door?

No comments:

Post a Comment