Monday 21 April 2014

And now to tell you all about what is actually becoming a reality...

If you read my introduction on the SSBFD blog, you'll know that the concepts I've been posting aren't currently being turned into an actual game. My personal hobbies are Web development and Video editing. That being said, I'm now telling you all about a project I've been working on since February, a movie currently called Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney. Turnabout Smash. At this point in time, the prologue's script is almost finished and production will be beginning soon.

So what does this have to do with this site and my Reviews blog?
  • For the Project's blog: I'll be posting development documentation about the process to get this project off the ground.
  • For this blog: I will be posting reviews on each of the franchises represented in Turnabout Smash in the chapter's they're in. However, if the franchises are large or I've already covered them in the past, I'll be reviewing the aspects of the franchise that I have based the characters off of. Some of these might be multi post but it should be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment