1. Far Cry 4: I don’t personally care about Far cry. It looks to be the same as prior instalments
2. Aisha Tyler: It sounds like she has been given more freedom when it comes to hosting the show and while they are funny in comparison to previous years, to me, the jokes aren’t funny, with a few exceptions. The background image on the screen looks like a lazy desktop background.
3. Just Dance 2015: More Just Dace... next?
4. Tom Clancy: The Division: See Microsoft press conference
5. The Crew: Could you tell us more about the game that you haven’t previously announced?
6. Assassin’s Creed: Unity: See X-Bone’s conference (this is becoming a pattern...)
7. Shape Up: Its Ubisoft’s attempt at Wii Fit and it does look interesting, will I play it, probably not. But its the best game so far in this conference because I haven’t seen it before
8. Valiant Hearts: The Great War: the game looks great (using the same engine as Rayman Legends and Child of Light), the trailer was great, but no gameplay...
9. Tom Clancy: Rainbow Six Siege: I’m not going to make a opinion on a game that’s in alpha where we only saw a multiplayer game
This was boring to be honest. Most of the games shown were already shown off or unveiled and the new games were just bleak. I’m going to be spilling into next week for individual impressions on games and what I can find of the show floor. I will also be continuing the Transformers Marathon with Transformers: Energon so until then...